Angela Horwath did an amazing job representing me. I had 2 old DUI cases that I have been dealing with. I was overwhelmed and am very happy that now I am able to move on. She put a lot of time and research into resolving my cases. I would highly recommend Angela to anyone that needs representation.
I can’t express enough how much Angela and her team have helped me but only that she 100% lived up to her ratings.
This was probably the most stressful thing I’ve ever gone through in my life but Angela was always there to guide me! We got this case dismissed and I could seriously not be anymore happy and satisfied with her services. Very genuine and caring person not to mention amazing at what she does !
Owner & Lead Attorney
Angela is the owner and lead attorney for Pacific Point Defense. During her acclaimed career as an elite criminal defense lawyer, she has been lead counsel on hundreds of criminal cases and achieved tremendous results defending her clients. Angela’s esteemed achievements are fueled by her detail-focused approach and tireless work ethic to discover the best possible outcomes for her cases. She shows care and concern for her clients and maintains a high level of excellence that propels the success of Pacific Point Defense.
- Lead counsel on thousands of DUI and criminal cases
- Authored hundreds of legal motions, many of which have led to dismissal or significant reduction of the charges
- Published on the topic of DUI Blood Draw Cases (Washington Criminal Defense Magazine, August 2015)
- Led several continuing Legal Education Courses on various Criminal Defense Topics
- Taught a DUI Negotiation and Issue Spotting Class to Pierce County DUI Attorneys (July 2015)
- Successful trial attorney with numerous Not Guilty verdicts
- Avoided all charges being filed on a 1st degree Assault arrest
- Successfully argued for a DUI dismissal based on improper blood draw
- Successfully argued prosecutorial misconduct to a Judge during a Juvenile theft case, which lead to a dismissal
- Successfully prevented juvenile (under 16) charged with Murder in the Second Degree from being tried as an adult
- Defended and tried several hundred criminal cases from Juvenile Sex Crimes to misdemeanor DUIs
- Successfully tried and received Not Guilty verdicts on cases including charges of DUI, Assault, Malicious Mischief, No Contact Order Violations
- Successfully helped a man get released from jail after serving only two months of a five-year sentence
- Persuaded the State to dismiss a Murder in the Second-Degree Charge
- Defended or tried over 1000 misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor cases Lead Counsel on misdemeanor cases, most frequently in; Pierce, King, Thurston, Kitsap and District as well as the Municipal Courts in those counties
- Successfully presented legal motions and obtained dismissals in dozens of cases
- Successfully argued motions before Fife Municipal Court, Tacoma Municipal Court, Pierce County District Court, Thurston District Court, King County District Court, and Federal Court
- Successfully represented hundreds of clients at Probation/Revocation Hearings in District and Municipal Courts